Experience Our Luxury Massage Chairs.
The benefits of massage have long been proven. From reduced heart rate, lower blood pressure and improved blood circulation for the treatment of muscle pain, right through to the more complicated issues like increased endorphins and stimulated nerve action, which helps with muscle relaxation and stress relief. And to think these benefits (and many more) have been wrapped up and put into a chair that not only massages, but also feels like the hands of a real massage professional.
The modes on our massage chairs offer a range of massages that follow the contours of your spine, massaging your neck, back, legs and feet. At the push of a button, here's what you can look forward to when you relax in one of our massage chairs:
- Rolling: Replicates the gentle hands of a massage therapist, pressing firmly on one side of your spine and then the other.
- Kneading: Feels like thumbs pressing firmly in a circular motion on both sides of the spine.
- Kneading and Compression*: Gives you a vigorous deep-tissue massage. This is the most intensive massage available.
- Compression: Feels like the palms of a professional therapist's hands firmly pushing on muscles alongside the spine and inward toward the spine itself.
- Percussion: Feels like fists or the edge of hands rapidly tapping on your back muscles.
- Foot Massage*: Feels like human hands squeezing your feet.
- Calf Massage*: Firmly massages the muscles of your calves from your ankles towards your knees to relieve stress and soreness.
- Full-Body Stretching*: Gentle body stretching program which actively massages your lower back.
I love Bixby Chiro! They are great people who really care about your treatment! I've gotten excellent results and tell everyone about them. I drive all the way from the other side of town and it's well worth it!Amber
I've seen many chiropractors in my time. There are only 2 that I would recommend. Dr. J is one of them. Thank you, Dr.J. Every time I leave your office I feel like a million bucks.Elizabeth
The atmosphere, the staff, and just about everything else about this clinic makes me never want to go anywhere else. If I'm having a crappie day and hurting, Dr. Johnson helps the pain and the staff helps brighten my day.Jessica